Sinceritas is now accepting applications for the ‘Electrical Engineer’ position. Interested? Read more for details on responsibilities and needed qualifications.
The electrical engineer controls and manages the electrical, electronics and automation systems in the production facility. This position performs risk assessments and ensures compliance with safety standards and electrical codes.
- Designs, implements, and controls electricity, electronics, and automation for different factory systems
- Manages projects for electricity, electronics and automation and completes them on time
- Ensures that installations and systems comply with company needs and safety standards
- Conducts quality and performance analysis and performs regular inspections of existing and new electrical, electronics and automation systems
- Gives instructions to the team of technicians for work tasks related to maintenance of electricity, electronics, and automation
- Checks the necessity of new equipment; calculates costs and helps plan a budget
- Carries out regular inspections of electrical, electronics and automation systems in the factory, and implements preventive and corrective measures
- Prepares management reports
- Prepares documentation and written procedures
- Other responsibilities relevant to the candidate’s qualifications
- University degree from the Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- A minimum of five years of relevant working experience
- Working with BMS/EMS
- Ability to detect possible equipment defects
- Problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Excellent computer, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent ability to communicate in both spoken and written English
The Electrical Engineer’s working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:00 to 16:00 at the Sinceritas Production Facility in Rosoman.
If interested in joining #TeamSinceritas, please send your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line reading: Application for the Electrical Engineer position
За да го прочитате огласот на македонски јазик, Ве молиме кликнете на линкот: