Sinceritas is now accepting applications for the ‘Head of HR’ position. Interested? Read more for details on responsibilities and needed qualifications.
The Head of the Human Resources Department is responsible for supporting the development and maintenance of corporate human resource functions, including: recruitment and selection, employee relations, policy and program development and implementation, training and development, employee performance management and personnel administration.
The ideal candidate is professional, company-focused, calm under pressure, ready to perform multiple tasks at once, able to approach the situation from multiple angles, and feels comfortable asking the right questions in order to assist the company’s needs. The Head of the Human Resources Department enjoys working in a fast-paced environment with daily changes.
Recruitment & Employment, participates in:
- Implementing and supervising a full range of human resource functions, recruiting, selecting and retaining staff, inheritance plan, employee performance management, taking corrective action, discipline and conflict resolution, facilitating change and transition
- Guiding and facilitating changes in company culture, and / or persistent values, linking them to business strategies. The manager is an effective change agent who ensures a positive experience for employees during all change initiatives.
- Preparing all recruitment and employment documentation and personnel administration in the company’s HRIS
- Providing day-to-day support to executive management and staff in all matters related to the Human Resources Department
- Demonstrating and maintaining knowledge of progressive practices and trends in the field of human resources, in order to encourage change in various departments
- Supervising employment legislation initiatives, anticipating the effects of the organization’s forthcoming legislation, and develops action plans for temporary compliance. Ensures adequate compliance with all employment laws and regulations
- Training the company leaders about the behaviors and practices of leaders, employee communication, strategies and tactics for development and management of employee performance, in order to promote inclusion and a culture of continuous growth and development
- Identifying, collecting and providing requirements that assist in the development of the HR Department’s policies, programs and development initiatives, and participates in their implementation
- Providing leadership and guidance to HR partners, including recruitment, performance management, training, development and management of all staff related issues
- Coordinating the performance review process and ensuring their compliance with corporate initiatives
- Managing employee-related issues, and conducting and / or overseeing research in accordance with requirements
- Leading human resources projects
- Managing with multiple priorities at once in an energetic and fast environment
- Performing other responsibilities related to human resource management
- University degree with a focus on human resources (the least)
- Working knowledge of the Law on employment standards, advanced policies and practices in human resources
- A strong business ethic with the ability to assess the case not only from a human point of view, but also from a business perspective
- Strong verbal and written communication skills on top of presentation skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills to set and overcome goals, schedules and deadlines
- Self-motivation, self-initiative and creativity
- Ability to think critically and demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Advanced computer skills for processing of emails, spreadsheets, and presentations
- Previous experience with organizational structure charts is considered an advantage
- Extensive knowledge of management practices, procedures and legislation in human resource management.
- 10+ years experience with human resources
- 5+ years experience in an HR management position
- Self-initiated and results-oriented person
- Highly organized person, with special attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate with employees and management
- Ability to deal professionally with situations (sensitive, diplomatic and tactful)
- A team player with strong leadership skills
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office package
- Excellent command of English
- Driving license – Category B
The Head of HR working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 at both – the Sinceritas Headquarters and Production Facility.
If interested in joining #TeamSinceritas, please send your updated resume in English to email@example.com with the subject line reading: Application for the Head of HR position.