Sinceritas is now accepting applications for the ‘Molecular Biologist’ position. Interested? Read more for details on responsibilities and needed qualifications.
The Molecular Biologist is responsible for providing day-to-day support for laboratory-related research activities; for conducting various experiments; and for collaborating in a variety of functional areas.
- Writing cultivation protocols
- Monitoring the cultivation process and approving changes within it based on scientific knowledge
- Preparing SOPs in compliance with GACP
- Training operators
- Recording production procedures and instruments in compliance with the requirements of the quality system
- Implementing and completing required experiments for plant research and development in a team environment
- Monitoring trends in the selection of plant species, and implementing new cultivation techniques
- Working with and maintaining laboratory equipment/instruments
- Maintaining laboratory documentation at a high-quality level in compliance with the applicable regulatory guidelines, as well as with the standard operating procedures
- Documenting effective experiments, analyzing data, maintaining batch data, etc.
- Proposing innovative methods of operation to improve work efficiency and application of the latest technologies.
- Consulting literature to obtain basic information related to an experiment
- Developing new methods to improve the efficiency of the existing methods and the SOPs
- Monitoring technical advances in molecular biology of cannabis
- Performing/Assisting in testing experimental results, instrument defects, and methodological problems
- Other responsibilities relevant to the employee’s qualifications and skills
- Required Education – M.Sc. (Plant Biology, Molecular Biology, Pharmacy) with 1-2 years experience, or B.Sc. (Plant Biology, Tissue Culture or Molecular Biology) with 3-5 years of work experience
- A minimum of 2 years work experience in plant biology or molecular biology and/or tissue culture
- Previous experience in growing plants indoors (preferably cannabis for medical use)
- Experience with method validation, compliance with GMP norms and working practices (writing standard operating procedures is considered an advantage)
- Previous experience in working with plant tissue/cell culture (aseptic conditions), preparation of utensils, handling glassware, cleaning, autoclaving, and preparation of media
- Previous experience in molecular biology in plant research, molecular cloning, polymerase chain reaction, substrate design, vector construction, sequencing, sequential data analysis, gel electrophoresis, DNA extraction and purification
- Particular attention to details is required for each task
- Proven ability to organize and prioritize work is required in order to achieve work efficiency
- Proven ability to use Microsoft Office suite efficiently
The Molecular Biologist’s working hours are Monday to Friday, 08:30 to 16:30 at the Sinceritas Production Facility in Rosoman, Kavadarci.
If interested in joining #TeamSinceritas, please send your updated resume to email@example.com with the subject line reading: Application for the Molecular Biologist’s position
За да го прочитате огласот на македонски јазик, Ве молиме кликнете тука: