Sinceritas obtains GACP & ISO Certificates issued by TÜV Nord GmbH
Here, at Sinceritas, we are concluding the month of June on a high note – by obtaining several ISO Certifications on top of the GACP Certificate issued by the TÜV NORD CERT GmbH Certification Body.
What does that mean?
With its scope of business in Cultivation and Production of Cannabis-Based Medicinal Products, using standardized operating procedures from seeding through harvesting, extraction, isolation, to quality control is paramount to the consistency, efficacy, quality and safety of products and services Sinceritas offers, which is why our Integrated Management System was audited and verified for compliance with the following standards:
The Good Agricultural and Collection Practices (GACP) Management Standard Certification verifies that the Sinceritas’ quality management system, complies with the requirements and standards for starting materials of herbal origin as published by the European Medicines Agency (EMEA), and World Health Organization’s (WHO) guidelines on GACP for medicinal plants.
- Certificate Registration No. 32 113 210109
With the Integrated Management System, Sinceritas combines all aspects of an organization’s systems, processes, and standards into one smart system consisting of:
ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
- Verifying that the quality management system and practices implemented in the processes from production, to quality assurance and laboratories in Sinceritas is in accordance to the international ISO standards
- Certificate Registration No. 44 100 21 32 0120
ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- Verifying that Sinceritas has implemented a quality system for environmental management and sustainable business development in line with the law for protection of the environment and the requirements of the international ISO standards and
- Certificate Registration No. 44 104 21 32 0120
ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety
- Verifying that Sinceritas complies with the rules and regulations of the occupational health and safety law
- Verifying that the Sinceritas instruments and methods implemented in its management system demonstrably reduce the risk of injuries, accidents, and work-related illnesses among its employees, while constantly improving occupational health and safety protection in compliance with the rules and regulations of the occupational health and safety law.
- Certificate Registration No. 44 126 21 32 0120
All of these shall be assessed for conformity in the 3-year term of certificate validity, as Sinceritas will continue implementing the highest management standards in all of its operations.