2021 • Year in Review
Even though the year we are leaving behind didn’t show much promise at the very beginning, it proved quite eventful for us here, at Sinceritas! This blog post will be listing a number of highlights which we hold dear and would like to share with you.
- We launched the new and updated sinceritas.eu website incorporating pages with information on our company and career opportunities, products and services we offer, as well as production processes followed by a news page with ongoing activities. The new website also features real-life footage from the premises, bringing the Sinceritas mission to cultivate and process pharmaceutical-grade cannabis into medicinal products to improve patient health and provide relief closer to our visitors. Learn more about us HERE.
- We are a diverse team of talented people who are looking to grow and continually improve. This means that we are often looking for talented, determined people who excel in their field and would like to join us full-time or for an internship. This is how our #TeamSinceritas has grown to over 70 professionals working across different locations (Skopje, Rosoman, Frankfurt) and departments: Science, Administration, Operations, Science, Finance, Marketing & Sales, and Technology. If interested in joining us, please find more information on how to apply HERE.
- To ensure a high-quality product for its own people, Sinceritas launched the first product on the Macedonian market – the Sinceritas CBD 20% full spectrum hemp oil. The full spectrum of the Sinceritas 20% CBD oil means that, in addition to the CBD (represented in highest concentrations), the product contains a mix of other natural components as well, such as the cannabinoids and terpenes. Click HERE to learn more. To help the Macedonian consumer better understand the product and it’s benefits, we also had a couple of popular articles featured on the CBD oil – you can find them HERE and HERE.
- The Sinceritas CBD 20% oil was featured at one of the main booths at the Kavadarci Half-Marathon, where we were thrilled to support a runner of our own alongside the overall event. See more photos HERE.
- Having corporate-social responsibility as one of our primary goals by giving back to the society we operate in, led us meet some of the needs of the Macedonian institutions aiding them with the much needed apparatuses and tools for timely prevention, detection, and more successful management of the coronavirus consequences. It goes without saying that this type of CSR stays a highly positioned goal in 2022, as well.
- With the implementation of the Integrated Management System, Sinceritas combined all aspects of an organization’s systems, processes, and standards into one smart system consisting of: 1) ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System, 2) ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System, and 3) ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety. In addition to these certifications, we also obtained the GACP to verify that the Sinceritas’ quality management system complies with the requirements and standards for starting materials of herbal origin as published by EMEA & WHO guidelines on GACP for medicinal plants. Read more about these certifications HERE.
- We were pleased to have the Sinceritas Founder & CEO, Robert Noveski, presenting about Expansion Strategies for European Cannabis Companies at the Cannabis Business Europe 2021 conference organized by the World Class Business Leaders in Frankfurt, DE. Learn more HERE.
- Having #TeamSinceritas working round-the-clock on standards to produce pharma-grade medical cannabis products, we couldn’t help but get everyone together for a classic red-and-white BBQ party mid-summer. See more photos HERE.
- With a growing interest in our Sinceritas CBD 20% full spectrum hemp oil, we teamed up with two MDs to help pass on the message of the product’s benefits to the domestic market. Read the article published HERE for better insights.
- We were both honored and thrilled to welcome our business associates and a group of pharmacy students at the first ever Open Day by giving them a tour of the premises where our expert professionals, each in their own field, had the opportunity to showcase the contemporary facility we built in order to cultivate and process pharma-grade cannabis products. To get a better glimpse of the event, please click HERE.
- Sinceritas was invited to present the company along with internship and employment opportunities for the students and alumni at the Career Fair organized by the Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, a collaboration later enriched with a Memorandum of Cooperation.
- To close down the year on a high note, our CEO, Robert Noveski, was invited by the UK Ambassador to Macedonia, Ms.Rachel Galloway, to attend the promotion of The World Ahead 2022 edition as published by The Economist magazine. Mr.Noveski’s interview is featured across two pages, where he talks about the medical cannabis industry in Macedonia and Europe, the company’s business model and positioning, as well as achieved milestones and goals set for the upcoming year.
Looking back, 2021 gave us so much to remember, which is why we would like to thank all stakeholders (employees, partners, collaborators, clients, suppliers, etc.) whose selfless investment in different aspects of our goal to help develop medicinal products that will improve patient health and provide relief, has proven invaluable.
We are looking forward to the new opportunities in 2022, wishing you all a joyful holiday season and a year filled with prosperity!
Happy New 2022! ✨